Roles & Responsibilities
Work with management and users to define, develop, and implement innovative business solutions
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios,business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify applications
- Review use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff, Project Manager & IT management to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Coordinate QA/user testing and training including the subsequent change control scheduling and documentation for production releases of software.
- Work with the department and IT to conduct testing to meet project timeline.
- Proactively assist with the identification of training and development requirements of the department and work with department heads and other personnel to design and implement training and development initiatives that will continuously upgrade the skills and capabilities of personnel within each department.
- Experience IT Relevant consulting, Product Development or industry experience.
- Ability to periodically work various hours as needed.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
- Possess strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent knowledge of various Software Development Life cycles.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building, Information and Technology Proficiency.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Analysis and Reporting, Leadership.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Business Planning and Management
- Notice period15 to 30 days max.
- ready to work in creative challenging environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Presentation.
- Willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Professional, motivated, proactive and flexible.
- Control on procedures, organized, preplanned, well executed.
- Proactive time management management skills.
- Team building ability.
Candidates who can immediately join with us within 15 days and having experience working in Start up company will be more preferable.