Department: Development Team
Project Location(s): Pune, India
Education: BE, BTech, MCA, MCS, BCS, BCA
Compensation: As per Company Norms
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experienced with frameworks Spring, Hibernate, Angular js, My sql, Rest API, Web services
- Be responsible for understanding customer requirements, review the scope, and deliver software artifacts “on-time every time” with “zero defects”.
- Identify and roll out industry best practices, mentor and build the team.
- Work in one of the big accounts, with ample opportunity to grow professionally, functionally and technically.
- Be a part of the transformation, aligned with industry best practices towards developing and delivering superior quality software.
- Meet 100% tasks milestones within timeline/constraints.
- Successful collaboration with other teams for a win-win situation and reduce escalations & conflicts.
- Complete ownership and responsibility for your work and it impacts on integration aspects.
- Ability to mentor others in team effectively.
- Develop, test and deploy code for given requirements
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Help analyze and solve technical issues impacting web infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and support to incoming software problems/request
- 1 – 5 years of experience in Core
- Excellent technical knowledge in Java preferably version 1.5 and above
- Experience on any relational database and WebServer.
- Basic knowledge on Spring would be added advantage