Training & Internship Details
We are an IT company who is passionate about work and latest technology. Our agenda is to provide such level of service by which our client can grow further, so that we can also grow.
Internship Profile Summary
In Heaptrace Technology during the internship, you will undertake a project associated, which is related to your Business Analyst study area.
IT experience in requirement, design, development, testing and documentation of software applications. sound Technical understanding and should be able to build and maintain applications.
- Work with management and users to define, develop, and implement innovative business solutions.
- Depth understanding of latest IT Relevant technology.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify applications.
- Review use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff, Project Manager & IT management to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Coordinate QA/user testing and training including the subsequent change control scheduling and documentation for production releases of software.
Key Outputs of the Role
1. Requirement gathering.
2. Need analysis.
3. Documentation such as SRS, BRD, RFP.
4. Wireframes, Mockups ,Flowchart, defect tracking tools.
6. Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process.
7. Project management planning.