Training & Internship Details
In Heaptrace Technology during the internship, you will undertake a project associated, which is related to your Software Developer study area.
We are an IT company who is passionate about work and latest technology. Our agenda is to provide such level of service by which our client can grow further, so that we can also grow.
Qualifications: MCA, BE(Computers/ IT/ ENTC).
- As a Quality Assurance Trainee, you must actively participates in agile meetings with administration and engineering of products and programs.
- Design, maintain and run test suites that are stored in the Rally repository.
- Ensure complete test coverage by finding errors, defects and verifying fixes. Reports clearly flaws in the Jira defect tracking system.
- Design and develop automated tests (client layer and service) on your own. Provide valuable feedback from users while testing Shutterfly applications.
- Actively participate in the maintenance of team standards and best practices. Communicate technical concepts / issues clearly to your colleagues and review the documents for technical content and accuracy.
- Manual and Automation testing.
- Platform for passionate with strong SDLC cycle bug life cycle testing concepts.
Key Outputs of the Role
1. Assist in projects related to IT Quality Assurance. You can expect to complete a project or projects from start to finish at different levels of responsibility.
2. Interact with all business levels and functions through email, face-to-face meetings and conference calls.